Jump Smart is currently not running at Cherry Hill Elementary.
School District 75 (Mission) , which has a strong focus on early school
success, continues to host the Jump Smart pre-kindergarten program in
cooperation with Quest Leisure Ltd.
Since September 2002, Jump Smart has offered pre-kindergarten readiness
skills based on Kiddikins – a kinesthetic learning program. Jump Smart has
grown to include several programs and has names on the JS Interest list years in
While using play-based movement games, Jump Smart aids a child's transition
to elementary school by teaching and/or reinforcing basic pre-kindergarten
topics including recognition of colors, numbers, shapes, letters and phonemes
(individual letter sounds); concepts including associations, opposites, simple
science, and healthy choices; and a variety of physical skills. As well, daily
snacks, creative projects and school routines are offered.
Jump Smart FAQs
Questions? Read answers to Jump Smart Frequently Asked
- Jump Smart is licensed by the Ministry of Health.
- Children must be four years of age by December 31, 2018 and plan to attend
kindergarten in September, 2019
- Jump Smart registration is on-going throughout the year. Note: Jump Smart
Mission is open to all pre-kindergarten aged kids within School District 75
- Children registered in the previous set have registration priority for the
- Names are continuously added to the JS Interest List for upcoming years.
Contact Quest Leisure Ltd. for more details - email@example.com or