Please note, to avoid confusion, all PAC fees and forms are separate from the school, and not paid online at this time - Please pay the cash directly to the PAC volunteers or insert through the drop box beside the PAC KITCHEN DOOR.
All payments for students' field trips, planners, classroom supplies, fees etc. MUST be paid ONLINE...NO CASH accepted.
Permission forms must be filled in, signed, and returned to your child's teacher before making a payment.
Please click on the link below to register or access SchoolCashOnline.
Please note on the SchoolCashOnline homepage, for your convenience, a Language selection is available at the bottom left, to conveniently translate the webpage to a language of your preference.
Names and birth dates MUST match the school's information in the Ministry of Education's database (example ~ "Legal" Surname might be different from "Usual" Surname). If you have any problems or trouble attempting to register your child, please contact the school secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone her at 604-826-9239 to get your child's School Student ID number, which simplifies the data entry for you.
Please note that SchoolCashOnline does NOT retain or store your banking information for security and privacy reasons.
PAC fees and forms are separate from the school, and not paid online at this time.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Here's how to get started:
- Click on "Get Started Today"
- Create your account
- Enter first and last name; click continue
- Enter fields: address, phone number, e-mail address; click continue
- Choose a password and security question
- Make sure to OPT IN to receiving e-mail notifications for updated school information
- There is a toll-free HELP phone number on the SchoolCash website if you have any trouble with registering or paying.